Friday, May 28, 2010

Home, Sweet Home

Back in LA with trusty drives in hand. The bad news is that DP and I were booked on the last flight out of O'Hare and the worse news is that flight was delayed for about 2 hours. The flight between LAX and ORD might possibly be a tesseract into a special circle of hell designed to torment weary filmmakers. I was so exhausted, so ready to be in my bed, so missing my kitty that I decided to pass the time reviewing footage on the plane and mucking around with my new copy of Final Cut Pro. How or why I was unable to sleep I will probably never know...

So now I am home. Coffee mug in hand, kitty purring beside me. Need a spine adjustment, I think.

I am ready to reflect on what I learned during filming. Not ready to start the exhausting process of reviewing and logging footage. Not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment